Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Wednesday August 8, 2009 Court Cancelled Again

Hi,
I was always taught if you don't have anything nice to say dont say anything at all. So I guess the title is as much as you get. We are supposed to go Friday at 4pm we are now hearing so we will be ready to be there. Madison and her friend are doing great. They are a joy to have around though I suspect we will be having to take her friend back soon. Madison was dispappointed about court as we all were...I guess it like the old saying goes...good things come to those who wait...well we are waiting....and trying to smile..honestly if she wasnt with us we would probaby be so stressed and depressed right now it would be hard to carry on..but watching her sleep and knowing she is safe and happy is keeping us going and Jeff and I are pulling off of each others strengths and somehow we are coping...I can remember a time when this sort of thing would have pushed us to our brink....but now we just shake our heads and try not to question. A funny story we decided to take the girls for lunch since we were all down and so we have been letting Madison just order and then we do ( it embarrasses her if she has to help us Americans) in public. So we got to the restaurant and the girls ordered and the little one was saying a whole lot but it seems like it takes alot of Russian words to make up ours so we werent concered...then Jeff and I ordered...well here comes the waiter and he sits down a huge plate in front of the little girl and it was pancakes with caviar...I thought Jeff and I was going to have a stroke..then Madison saw our faces and she started fussing..well then Oksanna took a bite and guess what??? Didnt like it so she attempted to scrape it off and only eat the pancakes...well we told her no she ordered it and so she had to eat it....it was funny...she is so cute...you cant even get mad at her...she and Madison tried to eat it but I was scared it was going to make them sick so we told them they didnt have to...then french fries and then a large pizza....I tell you we have been feeding teenage boys forever and this little girl can eat just like them...if her metabolism ever slows down she will weigh 300lbs...ha...Thats really all I have to say today or atleast right now..we will post later.
Love
Donna & Jeff

2 comments:

  1. Hi Guys, I tell you my co-workers are getting really worried about me. I read your blog and then bust out laughing and sometimes can't stop for the things I read. You crack me up. I get stares like "I have lost it" especially if there is a quite moment in the office and I am sitting at my desk just laughing my butt off. You guys should write a book just on everyday life. Madison is a sweet heart. Perhaps when she gets home she could give lessons on making beds, mopping, etc before 9:00 am. to everyone who needs it, men included. Cavair?? Yuk!! I had it before and thought it was disgusting....but pancakes, no doubt!!!! You will laugh yourselves silly in the years to come over these things. I know this judge will approve and things will move a little faster for you. We miss all three of you. We want you home asap. Hang in there it's closer now than ever. Love you all. I have a new outfit for Madison when she gets home. I also have a small gift for the two of you too!! Vickie D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm checking for updates on Friday's court. Did you have it or was it cancelled again? Anxiously waiting to hear more news. Still praying everyday.

    ReplyDelete