Sunday, August 23, 2009

Idependence Day in Ukraine Aug 23

Well it,s been another WILD weekend in Simpferopol!....HA HA Went to Gargarina this morning at 9:45 marched upstairs and asked the care takers for the girls and said I,d like to bring them back at 6:00 and they looked at each other and said DAH(yes) and looked at me and said DAH(yes). I thought to my self that was to easy I should of said 8:00. Well we headed out for the market, we got invited to a cookout and we needed some things to take. We had a good day, played outside, Tonya helped me with some of the cooking and prep of the food. The girls had a blast, they played all day and should sleep good tonight. Three days from this hour I will be leaving Gargarina with Miss Madison in tow after her going away party with her friends and that will be the last time she ever spends a night or another day there. They have been good to her and I apreciate that, but I just wish there was no need for such a place. I am counting the hours and minutes, the only down side is the limited time we will see Tonya. If all goes well we should be leaving Simpferopol by next Tuesday or Wensday a week the 2nd or 3rd and headed for Kiev and getting our visa to go home. That about does it for today.
Love
Jeff & Madison

1 comment:

  1. Hi Jeff and Madison
    I cant wait till you get home we are counting the days...hang in there it will be sooner than it has been...
    Love
    Your wife, kids and brothers

    ReplyDelete