Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday August 10 Second straight day with the girls.

Hello,
So we are now finishing are 2nd straight day of having Madison and her friend...Wow that little girl I thought was so quiet and shy...not....she has come to life...they have laughed, played, bathed, ate, watched tv, played cards with us, ate, listen to IPODS, shopped, ate and read...oh and bathed some more...ha...oh and ATE...I honestly dont know where it is going...Jeff said Madison is going to come home 40 lbs heavier than we met her...but thats not true..she always eats everything you put on her plate..and snacks in between...Jeff has a new little friend...I think it is funny...she watches everything he does...right now she is watching him cook...he calls her peppy le pew...it was an elevator incident...lol...she tried to blame him...he blamed her...Madison and I suffered....they cheated us in cards...ha...we were playing go fish and they were saying half in English the other in Russian ...guess who won??? They asked for macaroni for dinner tonight so Jeff is happily making it....We found out from Oksanna that we got all of our paperwork that the judge requested and she went to the judge and she agreed to see us Wed morning...yeah..so that means our 10 day wait should be up on Aug 24...weekends dont count...so by the last of Aug she should be hitting US soil...yeah.....We took them to the book store today and they bought birthday cards for a friend and 2 books and monopoly( which now they refuse to play with us) so Jeff and I are making up our own names of properties and railroads as we cant read and there is no JAIL...They slept till 9 this morning which is a real treat for them because they have to be up at 7am every morning even in the summer....they also had cold cereal Cocoa Puffs this morning and loved it...I gave them friut also.....Madison wants no part of the kitchen which I totally understand...ha...but her friend is interested...so that makes Jeff happy that he has company in there...I did start the laundry this morning and they were both watching every move I make they were amazed...I just heard Jeff say NEET...to many cooks spoil the stew and she just stormed out of the kitchen...ha...We have decided that our daughter can very much take care of herself...she is tough if she has to be and wow the temper...I have heard Russians have bad tempers but let me tell you...she will be fine around her brothers....I asked her if she missed school and she said no....she dont want to go back but I am afraid she will have to tomorrow...atleast her friend will...so we will see...Its been wonderful weather and the dogs must be on vacation because I have only had to contend with 300am phone calls and not the 517 dog fight...so thats nice...today at 1030 Jeff said "hey its time to call some people and wake them up,,who do you want to start with? We tried Zach but he didnt answer and neither did Josh". Jeff did wow the locals with their own recipe of stuffed peppers...he put his own touch on it and they were impressed...they wouldnt leave...ha..just kidding we love Oksanna and Jeff Gordan they are great....I do want to request that a few prayers are said for Dasha (oksanna's daughter) she is having some sores and swollen lymph nodes and 2 surgeons in the last 2 days dont know the problem so I am trying to research it myself and I gave her a name to ask the doctor to culture and see but she is very worried and Dasha is feeling bad..so just some prayers they figure out what is wrong and fix it because her mama is worrying and not sleeping and that worries me...Well thats all...except we again want to say a big thank you to Galya and Oksanna we could have never done this without them..they truly have a place in heaven..and they are wonderful to have working for you they do such a great job....we could not ask for better people...So I will close now and get back to the girls and see what they are into ...it has made the days go faster having them here all the time.
Love
Donna and Jeff

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you are seeing more of Madison's personality and are getting all this time with her. Prayers are being said for your court hearing Wednesday.

    ReplyDelete