Monday, August 24, 2009

Monday August 24

Today was an ordinary day, walked to Gargarina and got the girls and called a cab because Madison did not want to walk so I gave in and got us a ride. We went to the apartment and droped off the back pack and went to the market and gathered things for lunch and dinner.
We came back and made lunch and the girls ate and went to watch tv while I cleaned up the kitchen. After watching tv for an hour I told them it was time to shower and study English, well the shower was no problem but English is starting to be a little bit of a challenge. Madison is very persnickity (I love that word) about being clean, she never get dirty. Her feet do sometimes but she will stop and wash them, so a shower is no problem. Tonya gives me no problem about the shower either. I finally sat them down to study English and they sat and giggled at each other for a minute or two and for part of the English lesson we called Donna and they talked to her so that works and they dont even realize it. They went back to giggling and watching tv. We ate dinner and got an early start on our walk back to Gargarina and took our time getting there. The girls had ice cream and listened to music on my I-phone on the way. If you would have asked me six months ago if I thought I would ever have little chick music on my I-pod I would have laughed at you. I guess I'm a push over. My boy's are gonna have my butt when I get home! I can hear it now, you were so tough on us and look at you with these girls. That's OK I was raising men not young women so they can handle it, or they better get used to it. Well that's about it for today, twenty four hours from now we will be in the clear, pray the prosecutors don't do anything crazy and 6:00 pm Tuesday comes and goes uneventfully for us and we will be home soon.
Love
Jeff, Madison & Tonya

1 comment:

  1. My rough, tough, hunter, fisherman, bike rider, has become a "push over." I always new it was possible so happy I lived to see the day! Ha Ha!
    We better get you home before you have to add on to the house................I love it!
    love mom

    ReplyDelete