Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday August 16...We have a daughter...

Hi everyone,
Sorry for the delay in posting. Jeff's computer crashed on Thursday. So we have been without any computer or internet...We had court on Friday and it went great...They granted us the adoption and now we have to wait until the 25th to pick up her new birth certificate and then apply for the passport. That will take around 7 days and then 2 day in Kiev and home.. Hopefully by the 1st of Sept. I had to come home. So many things going on and I felt as though I needed to get back to work..I hated leaving..it was awful on me and them..I spoke to Jeff and he sounds downs because he is alone as Madison had to go back to the orphanage today. I am looking for volunteers to go be with him...ha..actually he has plenty of room. I would love to go back with him but I was afraid to push my luck with work..Anyway we will post and Jeff will give you details if he gets his computer fixed but for now just know we are in the home stretch.
Love
Donna and Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment