Thursday, July 9, 2009

Travel Day

Hi everyone,
Well we had planned on sleeping in and then just having a nice restful, relaxing day..ha...now let me tell you how it is really going to go...We finally went to sleep around 3:30 and up at 7. Jeff and the boys have some last minute yard and honey do's, I will be getting our sheets changed and bathroom clean for its new tendants, then it is off to the bank to sign Zach over to a few people (LOL), lunch with the kids downtown, see a couple of friends, hopefully my nails, back to the house to meet my parents to go with us to the airport, first flight at 548 into Atlanta, 840 PM into Paris at 1130 am...long night, then arrive in Kiev at 440 pm!!! We will be exhausted and stinky...Ok so thanks for the prayers and continue for us, Nina and the ones we are leaving here. I will post when we can
Love
Jeff and Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment