Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Need to Pack

Hi all,
Well I guess we should pack..........LOL...honestly it is like I have writers block..only travelers block..I pack every week and it takes me about 3.6 sec..now I just stare at the 2 huge bags and think I need to fit everything we own in here...then I also have to pack for alittle girl...thats a challenge in its self...with boys as long as they have underwear, t-shirts and shorts they are happy...I want to make sure I take her anything that she might need also...Jeff has is list looking good....he has to go to the dr today, bank and pay the rest of the bills. We have confinded the kids to us for the next 36 hours and they are good with that...My stomach feels upset this morning just nerves I guess....We plan on getting everything done today so we can just relax tomorrow. Josh and Allison got the results from all the tests on the baby and it is perfectly healthy so thats wonderful to hear....I find myself praying everytime I turn around I find/remember something/someone else that I need to ask God to take in his hands and give me peace..Will post again soon.

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment