Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday September 1st

WOW four days till opening of deer bow season in my great state of Kentucky. If you told me I would not be back in time for that when I was getting ready for this trip I would have laughed at you. And here it is! Well today was another eventfull day, the passport did not show up,SURPRISE SURPRISE!!!! How do you write that so it sounds like Gomer Pile? Well like I said no passpot, but they recieved something today, THE CEILING! The ceiling feel in on the passport office, can you belive that one. In all of the Crimea there is one lady, one office, and the ceiling falls on it, the computer, the desk, camera and all. I would have paid good money too see that, I have allready paid good money I just wish I got to see the show. Well I am keeping the faith because I not only have God on my side I have two women who can do anything and they are Galya and Oksana, if there is a way to deal with it they will. I dont even ask I just sit there and shut up because I know they will figure it out. When I first heard of the ceiling incedent I was on the phone with Oksana while I visited Tonya and I said how are you today and she said a little worried. Now when Oksana says a little worried I get concerned because she does not get to wound up over much but when we got done talking about the ceiling she was laughing. I dont know how this one will work out but I bet it will be good. God must have bigger and obviously longer plans on me staying in Ukraine. By staying longer I did get to see two sweet little girls leave Gargarina and we went out and had dinner to celebrate. They will be living in California. I have become freind with their new parents and they are great people, they may even be moving to Kentucky with his job. He had to go home a week ago because of work and since, he has had some health issues that are really taking a toll on him. He does not know the extent of his condition but the doctors are concerned as is his wife, who is still here in Ukraine. So if you will please say a prayer for Ron and his family, he needs it right now and so does his wife with traveling home with two new daughters and alot on there minds. I will keep you up to date about Ron and his family. I spent the better part of the morning trying to sleep in, that is hard for me to do but I made it to 7:30. Madison and I tried to stay busy and not think about the passport and we left about 1:00 and went to the market, you walk around the market by the time you fight the crowd you burn a good hour. We headed to Gargarina at 2:00 to visit with Tonya and her brother. We left there at 5:45 to go home and get ready for dinner and celebrate Sidney(Ulia) and Riley (Oksana) leaving Gargarina and their new family. We got home and that is the extent of our day I hope tommorow finds us with a passport in hand. (I just went and pryed the remote from my little girl hand and gave her a kiss on the forehead and turned off the tv, thats a first) I pray this find you all well and remember Ron in your prayers.
Love
Jeff, Madison & Tonya

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, You are hoot!! I crack up laughing at your journal. You're a nut. Of course we have all known that (hehe). Trinity thinks you are a riot too!! Yes, deer season is in the air. I have a co-worker who is biting at the bit to get out there and go hunting; bow, black powder, etc. See, I have picked up some hunting lingo just listening to him. Well, you guys have a great day together. Not knowing what is wrong with Ron, could be something several us usually "get" after coming back from over there, not sure what you would call it, but my last trip I was very, very ill for two weeks and two visits if not three to the doctor to get over it. Will keep all in my prayers. Giood luck on the passport. I bet you get it today!! Vickie Vica pronunced Vee-ka in Ukraine).

    ReplyDelete