Tuesday, April 7, 2009

April 7, 2009

Well we are 16 days into the adoption process and Jeff has dropped off the last of the paperwork that could be completed by us. The rest will come from the state, local and federal government. I also spoke to the adoption coach a moment ago and she informed me that the next adoption education class in May 15th and May 16th. UGH we can't make that because Trevor graduates that day so I guess we will do the online course. So we also want to thank everyone who is praying for the adoption and we will use this to keep you all posted.

Donna and Jeff

1 comment:

  1. It is so exciting to think I will have a new grandchild! My heart is so full of love to think we are getting one of these precious children from the Ukraine. I have gone to the airport to see other families come home with a new child now I will see my own children bring home their new daughter. God is so good, Every Good And Perfect Gift Is From Above.
    Love, Grandma

    ReplyDelete